Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend

This weekend absolutely joyful. I haven't had such a time of peace and fun for a long time! Sam was in a faculty play so I saw that THREE times. I just couldn't get enough. Every time I saw him on stage my heart would beat a little faster. I was so proud of him (and man, was he handsome on stage!) His female students in the audience definitely agreed with me. Gosh, the giggles and cheers that erupted from them was absolutely hilarious. The first time he appeared, whispers could be heard saying, "Pearson! It's Pearson!" I couldn't stop beaming.

We also had Indian food on Friday with Sam's family and then my mom made homemade hot fudge for ice cream. It is heaven in your mouth!

Annabelle's Fudge
Boil 1 stick butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and 6 tablespoons milk. Once it boils, remove from heat and stir in 2/3 cup of chocolate chip. Stir until smooth. Die and go to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment