Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Julie and Julia

Last night I saw the move, Julie and Julia. It really got me thinking about this whole "blog" thing. I mean it. I haven't promoted my blog, or really even imagined that anyone would ever read it. I thought it was amazing how in the movie, Julia really thought about and interacted with readers of her blog. I like to think that my blog just floats out in cyberspace--drifting along, not bothering anyone. Other bloggers though blog as a full-time job. I can't imagine! I don't even have enough going on in my life to post every single day.

After being swept up in the blogosphere last night, I wondered what I would write about every single day. The biggest thing in my life (besides my wonderful Sam) is teaching. For a few minutes I dreamed of blogging every day from my little classroom. I worry though about repercusions. It would be far to risky to blog about students/school/work. Gosh, the thought alone makes me shudder with what could go wrong. If I slipped up just once and wrote about a certain student and someone guessed the name of that student, my job would disappear. Much too scary to write about school. I think I will continue with my random posts. I like it that way. Random and simple. :) Kind of like me.

1 comment:

  1. http://jkofan.blogspot.com/
    Hey cute blog. Come check out mine? I'm just getting started

    ReplyDelete