Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Golly...gosh...gee...wow...holy cow...zoinks!

I can't quite put my finger on the word that I need to say right now. My mind is spinning with lesson ideas, kid's names, things to do, smiles to remember, books to read, papers to write, units to organize, things to decorate, teachers to talk to, parents to call, children to check on, and meetings to attend.

The beginning of the school year is a magical time; I just don't feel like I will be able to do everything that I want to do this year. It is only the end of the second day, and I am already worried that I can't share a tidbit or a book with my students.
  • What if I run out of time to truly care for them?
  • What if they don't like me?
  • What if they don't love reading?
  • What if they don't learn from me!
SEE! These are the questions that keep bopping around my head.

I did read a great quote today though. "Teaching isn't my job. It's my life." I love it. I truly feel that same way. I just only hope that I can teach and live truly and do my students right.
Golly...gosh...gee...wow...holy cow...zoinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment