Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have to brag/gloat/share! I love, love, love teaching 7th graders! I just wanted to share how happy I am. Then, on a bad day, when I am down and out, you can send this email back to me. :)

Today a student brought me a mango. Haha...so random! She just thought I would like it.
A "naughty" boy from years past is staying after class talk to me about homework and how much fun he is having writing.
A parent wrote in a letter that I am his daughter's role model.
Another parent wrote that the energy I have for reading is really helping her sons start to love reading!
I just walked into another classroom to drop something off, and all of my 7th graders yelled "Mrs. Pearson! Mrs. Pearson! Hi! Come look at what I am doing!"

Gosh...8th graders really grow up...and by doing so sort of stop liking teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment